Call Street Cafe

• ( 2 reviews )

111 W Call St, Starke, Florida, USA, 32091

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans will be able to have a bowl for breakfast, daily soups, a wrap, and the hippie salad. Open Mon 6:00am-3:00pm, Wed-Sat 6:00am-3:00pm, Sun 7:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Breakfast, Non-veg

First Review by zayne11

CherylChaffee

Points +48

01 Jul 2019

Sweet!

I was instantly delighted. Stopped in for lunch while on a road trip (thanks, Happy Cow!) and enjoyed the lovely, spacious cafe. I made a beeline for the rest room, and saw they had diapers available at the baby changing table. (Nice touch!) My husband and I had the zesty vegan bowl, and the bean patty as a burger, with sauteed mushrooms. (I forgot to ask, but I don't think the bun was vegan.) The food was freshly made, (our server said all their menu items are homemade) very tasty, and the portions were large. I'd definitely come back the next time I pass through this part of Florida. The staff were all super friendly, and clearly enjoy working there.

Two lunches and one (bottomless) coffee cost $30 (before tipping) so this isn't an inexpensive pit stop, but was well worth it in my opinion, especially given the other dining options nearby (nothing else that seemed remotely vegan-friendly.)

zayne11

Points +332

23 Dec 2018

A Few Options

I was just passing through the area and was happy to find this cafe with a couple of vegan options (in the middle of a mostly bbq town). I ordered the Hippie Salad, which was ok. Next time I would order the half salad instead of the whole because it seemed like mostly mixed greens and not as much veggies. It was really busy on a Sunday around noon and the staff was really nice and welcoming.

Return to Starke Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Call Street Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.