First Review by Alisonrub

Awful tasting pizza for vegans - Edit

I ordered 4 different pizzas and ate them with my girlfriend. All had cheese replaced with tofu. All tasted very bad. We had to add ketchup and chutney just to be able to finish them. I can't speak for their pizzas when cheese is used, but the tofu replacement definitely did not work.

They were also very expensive: after including the fees for delivery, forced gratuity, and replacing cheese with tofu, it was about R150 per pizza.

Finally, the pizzas took at least an hour to arrive, which is significantly longer than most places.

Great vegan Pizza - Edit

Call-A-Pizza has such a large number of pizzas with a big choice for vegetarians and vegans! Instead of cheese, they put tofu on top and it was really delicious.

The owner was very friendly. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very special - there is psy-trans music and everything is very colourful. There are'nt many seats but we got a place.
We had great pizzas and a nice evening.

Pros: good pizza, big choice, tofu instead of cheese

worth the trip - Edit

Although they have meat this place has a large number of vegetarian pizzas with all kinds of toppings including banana as well as vegan pizzas. Inexpensive and not to be missed.

Pros: huge choice of pizzas and other veggie o, great atmosphere

Cons: not fancy - not a con for me, very small

Contributions +98

Vegan pizza :) - Edit

Call-A-Pizza were great when we said we were vegan, they already had tofu as an option instead of cheese, and when they realised they had none left they covered our pizza in fresh avocado slices instead... Delicious! We opted for a large Rasta vegetarian pizza between us, and had a yummy pizza overloaded with vegetables. Quite loud music inside so we sat outside, but the owner kindly brought us plates and cutlery.

Pros: Tofu/avo instead if cheese, Lovely staff, Yummy food!

Return to Western Cape Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Call-A-Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.