Calistoga Thai Kitchen

( 1 review )
707-942-1176

1359 Lincoln St, Calistoga, California, USA, 94515

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu. One or 2 of the appetizers are vegan, and tofu is available for most entrees. Curries do not contain fish paste according staff.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Napa Valley Vegan

Best Vegan Option In Calistoga - Edit

I admit that I eat at Calistoga Thai Kitchen every time I visit Calistoga. The food is consistently good and since each meal is made to order they are happy to veganize anything on the menu. I typically add tofu but you can also add additional veggies to your entree. I'm a big fan of curry and have tried almost all of them. The Panang curry with tofu and the Pumpkin tofu are two of my favorites. I love that the rice comes to the table shaped like a heart. The sticky rice dessert is made with coconut milk and mangos. The chef makes such an effort to make it pretty and it is rich, sweet and delicious! They have made the Thai iced tea vegan by replacing the cream with coconut milk. It was so good, my husband took one sip of mine and ordered his own! Eating vegan in Napa Valley is not as difficult as it was when I moved here 6 years ago but it is still not a vegan-friendly area. So the next time you are in Calistoga, this is the place to find a good vegan meal!

Pros: food consistently good, will veganize anything, tofu available

Cons: customer service can be lacking

Return to Calistoga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Calistoga Thai Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.