CLOSED: Cali's Natural Foods

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 801-483-2254

389 W 1700 South, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84115

Vegetarian grocery and mostly organic store, same owner as Sage's Cafe and Vertical Diner. Offers a large selection of bulk staples including rice, grains, beans, nuts, seeds, olive and canola oils, maple syrup, agave, honey and others. Also carries frozen food and fresh produce. Takes custom orders. SEP 2016 REPORTED CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC - ONLY WHOLESALE. Open Sat 11:00am-5:30pm.

First Review by bhami

Great for bulk staples! - Edit

July 2015 - UPDATE: They are now catering more to restaurants and have significantly cut the retail space and goods sold to the public. Also cut their hours. :-(

I stopped by today to check out Cali's Natural Foods. The man at the counter was friendly and helpful. The store is small, but they had quite a few different grains, rice, pasta, etc. in bulk and the prices were extremely reasonable. I also noticed some soy ice cream, vegan burgers and seitan in the freezer section. I'll definitely be stopping here again to stock up when I need to. I wish they were open more days of the week and other hours though.

Updated from previous review on Friday March 21, 2014

They have AMAZING 'Parmesan Cheese' here. Vegan, and my kids love it! I was also happy to find jackfruit here. The owners of this place are awesome too.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 21, 2014

Pros: Lots of bulk foods, Cheap prices

Cons: Days/Hours very limited.

nice little place! - Edit

my partner and i took our sweet time going here, but now that we have gone we realize we shouldve stopped by a lot sooner!
the stock is so well done- the spices and teas were enough to make me giddy with delight! then we have the premade products: mexicali burgers, soy curls, ranch, parnesan cheese?! so exciting!!
the owners were very sweet and knowledgable. very refreshing!

Pros: variety

Cons: kind of messy

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cali's Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1258 times since Jan 2010.