Cakes to Die For

• Bakery Bakery
240-578-4171

154 N Market St, Frederick, Maryland, USA, 21701

Traditional bakery offering a few vegan options daily. Takes custom vegan cake orders. Open Tue-Thu 7:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by mday

Tasty treats - Edit

Cakes to Die For is a great little place to satisfy your sweet tooth. I've been here a few times and they always have a handful or so of vegan options to choose from, and everything I've tried has been very tasty. Plus, how can you not love a bakery that has its own hearse? Would definitely recommend.

Pros: Plentiful vegan options

Made to Order Cakes - Edit

I ordered some of their made to order cakes and they are honestly amazing. The attention to detail and careful consideration to dietary needs is great! I really appreciated their attitude, and the cakes were delicious. I'm so glad I gave this place another try, because my experience with their premade desserts wasn't the best. They have about three constant vegan options, all of which aren't very impressive. They taste like the stereotypical, strange textured/bland tasting vegan food that gives us such a bad name! I'd recommrnd going to The Common Market if you want tasty vegan sweets, but Cakes to Die For has amazing made to order options. I can't emphasize that enough!

Pros: Vegan Made to Order Cakes, Attention to Detail , Friendly Staff

Cons: Serves Animal Products , Bland Premade Options

Return to Frederick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cakes to Die For closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.