Cakeboy Donuts

Plant 4 Bowden, 6 Park Tce, Bowden, Adelaide, South Australia

Pop up vegan donuts and savory treats. Specializes in vegan donuts and on weekends does breakfast bagels and rotating special. Previously at 80 Hindley St. Previously named Ital. Open Wed 4:00pm-9:00pm, Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Caribbean, Fusion, Jamaican

First Review by Mycall

Nice vibe - Edit

Good vibe, nice food, hopefully it'll become a permanent fixture in the future.

Pros: Interesting foods, Great location, Friendly staff

Cons: Not open 24/7

original and delicious food - Edit

I was looking forward to visiting this pop-up vegan restaurant but wasn't expecting the well-established feel and funky, retro vibe. Extremely friendly staff make this a very welcoming community-minded feeling. The ever-changing menu featured a Jamaican-inspired BBQ dish of sorts which was fantastic: one of the most original and delicious vegan dishes I've had of late. I'm looking forward to visiting as often as possible while it's here!

I heart Ital - Edit

Holidaying in Adelaide, Ital was the first place that came up on the app that was vegan and open for breakfast. It's a new place with no reviews (except apparently on Facebook which I am not on!).
Lovely people here with great coffee and a bagel so tasty I ate it and ordered another. Great prices and I will definitely be back before I leave to try the bigger meals.
It's laid back and cool inside and as a new vegan I was very happy with this find.

Went back a couple days later and had the Scrambled Tofu. Huge serve. Way tasty and whatever they did to the mushrooms...may that always happen to mine. Yum yum.

Pros: seasonal menu, variety of non dairy milk for coffee , damn tasty

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cakeboy Donuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.