Caffeine & Co

+44-7787118578

Longford Bungalow, Longford Park, Manchester, England, M32 8qe

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe within Longford Park offering meals, sandwiches, cakes, tea & coffee. Usually has 2 vegan specials plus vegan cakes and soya milk. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, British, Non-veg

First Review by RJS

Best Mushrooms on toast!! - Edit

Came in after Stretford Parkrun. Vegan options: Soya Hot Chocolate, wonderfully tasty mushrooms with rocket on home made vegan toast, Date Balls, Cashew Butter and Jam on toast, Hummus, Roasted Aubergine Spiced Tomato Chutney and Leaf. More options in summer. Friendly service and dishes made with love. Veggie options incl Pumpkin Soup, and different sandwiches.

Pros: Quality food, Great service

Cons: More hot vegan options.

Lovely cafe with great staff. - Edit

My veggie friend suggested we visit Caffeine & Co for lunch with our kids after she has seen vegan options on the menu.This place has a reputation for good coffee and my soya cappuccino was amazing.
Two of the specials were clearly marked as vegan, I had the Tangine which was just what I needed, tasty and filling. The staff were great, helpful and friendly.
I enjoyed eating outside looking out over the park. I imagine in winter it would be difficult to get a table at peak times.

Pros: The coffee!, Good vegan food., Vegan &/gluten free cakes.

Cons: Small, not much seating indoors., No vegan kids options

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Caffeine & Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.