Caffe Dolce

+63916-7372399

Mezzanine Level, 848 Banawe St (at Linaw St corner), Metro Manila, Philippines, 1114

Serving vegetarian food and drinks. Offers meat substitutes like burgers and patties are house-made and veg. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Western, Juice bar, Asian

First Review by Songra

My all time favorite vegan cafe! - Edit

I visit the cafe almost once every week, I loved everything here from the food, ambiance, service and location.

I'm a vegan for more than a year, I have started a "vegan food journey" scouting vegan restaurants in the metro and sharing them in my blog, if you've got time, you can check out more reviews and photos here, I am currently reviewing Caffe Dolce as my 8th journal :)

Special dining! - Edit

I highly recommend this restaurant. Went back many times already. Menu consists of different cuisines - Italian, Chinese, Japanese. It's like you can have the world's cuisine. All of them yummy! Be sure to ask the waitress if there are any new dishes, they are constantly adding things to their menu. Cozy ambiance. Price range is affordable and justifiable. Courteous staff.

Pros: Cozy Ambiance, Yummy food, Good pricing

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Caffe Dolce closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.