First Review by JoriSchmalz

Recommend removing from HC - Edit

Please remove, there is no place for Cafe Zupas on HC as they currently exist. Maybe try again later, but no reason to remain here and get beat up for something you clearly are not sympathetic to.

Pros: none

Cons: not trying to support us

Not for You, Mr. or Ms. Vegan. Sorry! - Edit

Yes. They have Tofu. They gave it to me old and it tasted like dirt.
They said they would give me more of it to replace the tofu I got. They said they had some fresh tofu in the back. Um, were you trying to save money, then, by giving me the old tofu? Not cool.
Yes. They have black beans. They will add a tablespoon of it onto your greens. Wow!
Yes. They have nuts and seeds. 1 Tablespoon each.
Careful. You are almost done. You get very little food.
You give them lots of money for not much food.
Sigh. Don't waste your time or money.

Pros: Your friends and family will love eating there. Th, They have tables and restrooms!, They give you food for money.

Cons: overpriced, low value for money, waste of time, They will try to serve you old tofu to get rid of

Disappointed - Edit

I was extremely disappointed when I came here. They have little to no vegan options, unless you're okay with getting a bowl of lettuce with no dressing. Their soups aren't vegan and neither are any of their sandwiches. Everything is way overpriced for what it is anyways, I would definitely not recommend this place.

Cons: pricey, no vegan options, usually pretty packed

Return to Riverdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Zupas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.