First Review by Navegante

Decent - Edit

My husband and I were staying near Salt Lake City for business. While he had many business meetings and our rental car I ventured out on foot and came across Cafe Zupas. They are extremely limited on Vegan options but I was able to create my own salad and they had quinoa, tofu and oil & herb dressing. On that day they also had a completely vegan soup option that was ok but not great. In a pinch it was a decent option.

Pros: They have quinoa & tofu in salad bar

Cons: limited Vegan options , No Vegan cheese for panini's , They have many desserts but none are vegan friendl

Good for vegetarians, not as much for vegans - Edit

There's plenty of options for vegetarians...soup, salad, and sandwiches as well as their signature chocolate-dipped strawberries for dessert.

For vegans there is a (modified) veggie sandwich, one soup, and plenty of salads. It's a healthy and quick place for lunch.

Pros: Vegetarian-friendly

Cons: Very limited vegan options

This place is NOT for Vegans... - Edit

This place makes me angry. They have so much potential to serve decent food for everyone, but they literally have ZERO vegan options. The staff are not trained on what is on the menu, and they have no idea what is actually in the food. I was glad to find a Noodles and Co. down the street.

Cons: Untrained Staff, No vegan options

Return to Draper Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Zupas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 648 times since Jan 2013.