Cafe y te Pacifico

Calle Isaac Peral, No 7, Bajo 2, Salamanca, Spain, 37004

A Chinese vegetarian restaurant with a variety of vegan options. Open Tue-Sun 2:00pm-3:30pm, Tue-Sun 8:30pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Lobo Es El Lobo

Pacifico - You Should Go - Edit

A small cafe which is about 10 minutes easy walk straight up from the main Plaza Mayor (just walk to the top of Calle Toro, cross over and go up Calle de Maria Auxiliadora, up Avenida Federico Anaya and the road is on the right).

An unassuming cafe, but serving freshly made tofu and other veggie dishes which make for a really enjoyable change to the other options available in the city. We really enjoyed our meal here - ordering a few items to share with rice.

The owner spoke good English and was very welcoming and happy to make the dishes as spicy or not as you liked.

Definitely worth a visit.

Pros: Fresh Chinese Veggie Food, Friendly Service, 10 minute walk from the centre

Cons: Decor of the cafe a bit tired

good - Edit

Food was tasty but too oily and salty for my liking. Prices are cheap and portions are good!
NOTE: I accidentally uploaded a photo of myself on the photos for this place. It's my first or second time writing and uploading a photo here so please ignore!!! Don't know how to delete

Pros: good prices, yummy, many options

Cons: salty and oily , pre frozen food I THINK (so, not fresh)

Return to Salamanca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe y te Pacifico closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1941 times.