First Review by VeganVera

Great vegetarian cafe :) - Edit

Went for lunch a few months ago, plenty of vegan options including paninis, sandwiches etc. Great food, welcoming and friendly environment and pleasant staff. Would definitely recommend!

Great veggie/vegan cafe in Bedford!! - Edit

A great café and so nice to see a dedicated vegetarian/vegan place in Bedford. Nice atmosphere, great food and drink and always a good choice. Very nice cakes and always plenty of choice for vegans too. Try the TLT (Tofu, Lettuce and Tomato) toasted sandwich - delicious!

Pros: Excellent food and choice , Friendly staff, Great prices

The best place in Bedford by far - Edit

I always come here when I meet up with my friend in Bedford. I was a bit unsure that they would be able to cater for me as I was gluten-free during my first visit but boy was I wrong.. not only did I have a choice of gluten-free bread, I had the choice of white or brown gluten free-bread! Vegans are very well catered for here, and they do some fantastic juices. I love this place :)

Pros: Great value for money, Best cafe/restaurant in Bedford, Friendly and helpful staff

Cons: Wished this cafe was in Milton Keynes :)

Lovely little place :) - Edit

A nice little find near Bedford town centre. The lady at the counter was very friendly although service was a little slow, I think perhaps we were the first customers of the day though so maybe the coffee machine wasn't fully heated up. There were a couple of vegan cakes on offer, I tried the chocolate cake which was lovely and moist. The only negative was that on their website I thought it said the scones were vegan but I was told when we got there that they actually contain milk :(
Definitely worth a visit though.

Pros: Vegan cakes, Extremely comfy armchairs , Very varied menu

Cons: No vegan scones

Definitely recommend - Edit

What a wonderful place. Bright interior, friendly staff, reasonable prices and a great range of food. 100% vegetarian with plenty of vegan options, including cakes, Tiffin, flapjacks, biscuits and scones. They also do takeaway. My omnivorous companions liked it a lot. As a vegan, I really appreciated the range of choice.

Return to Bedford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Virtuoso Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2201 times since May 2013.