Cafe Valentin

+49-163-9452931

Sanderstrasse 13, Berlin, Germany

A cozy Scandinavian coffee shop serves vegetarian and vegan smorrebrod, salad, soup and vegan cakes. Open Wed-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic

First Review by Schutzbengel

Yummy in my tummy - Edit

I ate the best sandwich ever, so yummy! And the place is really cozy. For the next visit I will order Blåbärssoppa!

Nice place with some unusual options - Edit

This is a nice and small Scandinavian cafe just behind Kottbusser Damm, with pretty and kitsch decoration inside. There is usually a selection of cakes and pastries on offer alongside the usual hot drinks you can expect from a cafe. I was slightly disappointed that there was only one vegan cake when I went last, out of 6 or 7 options, but the first time I went they had a really good blueberry cinnamon swirl type thing.

Their main offering is a selection of scandinavian breads - which admittedly I haven't tried yet, but I have had one of their porridges. It was nice enough but a bit pricey for what you get. The tea cups are huge though and there is tapwater on the bar with sweet little glasses.

The services was prompt enough - could be friendlier, but nothing to complain about. All in all it's a sweet and nice place if you're in the area, but not so great on the vegan options to warrant a trek out to Kreuzberg if you're not in the area.

Pros: vegan rolls, big cups of tea, decor

Cons: price (but not so bad), service could be a bit warmer, but this is berlin

so cozy! - Edit

This place in Kreuzkölln neighbourhood is small and cozy. I went here with a friend and I had a delicious porridge. They offer a nice vegetarian breakfast here, but the porridge with blueberries is my favorite, so far.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Valentin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.