CLOSED: Cafe Supernatural

Contact 801-363-1000

552 South 602 East Bldg P101 (at Trolley Square), Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84102

Part of the Sages/Vertical Diner/Cali's company. Offers raw, gluten-free, and seasonal cuisine with full menu available Mon-Sat 12-7pm; all other times there's a small menu. Has fresh pressed juices, latte, raw wrap, Korean-style steamed vegetable plate, smoothies, desserts, and more. Free Wi-Fi. Zero waste policy and runs on wind power. JAN 2014 reported shut, confirmed by its website.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering

First Review by slcsunrise

NOW CLOSED - Pretty Good - Edit

This place was a bit hard to find. It is located in trolley square in the west side in a sorry of alley way. The decor was nice. The prices seemed steep so I got a cup of soup. It was delicious but didn't fill me up. I also got a fruit bar, which was good. Service was adequate. If you want a nice place for a date maybe and don't mind paying a bit more for a location in trolley square, this would be a good choice. It was more than I like to pay for a quick lunch though. After submitting my review, I found out that the restaurant is now CLOSED (it was a few weeks ago when I visited). Verified on their website. :-(
Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 12, 2014

Pros: Delicious Food, Nice Atmosphere

Cons: Small Menu, Difficult To Find, Price

Our favorite :) - Edit

We try to think up any excuse to go to Salt Lake from Park City to eat at Cafe Supernatural. Juices~ soups~ The Machu Picchu entree is one of my favorite entrees along with the Supernatural Wrap! Thank you for all of your healthy tasty treats!!! ❤

Pros: vegan, some raw, value

oh so supernatural - Edit

Supernatural Options!
by slcsunrise (1 review)
Recommended-Machu Picchu-An $8 menu item! - Cafe Supernatural offers exceptional options including fresh pressed juices, delicious menu items, and plenty of dairy alternatives. On a cold day my favorite includes the Machu Picchu with steamed vegetables and roasted chili cashew cream sauce...yum!Most recently I went and enjoyed the raw miso soup with ginger lemonade. The space is relaxing, and my favorite dish is only $8.00! Here you can find all you need to fit your dietary needs. Highly recommended spot it Salt Lake City!

Pros: Great Prices, Relaxing Space, Healthy Cuisine

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cafe Supernatural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3019 times since Dec 2011.