CLOSED: Cafe Stella

Contact +49-7116402583

Hauptstätterstr 57, Stuttgart, Germany, 70178

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee, bar, and cafe. Offers a vegan breakfast and several vegan choices for lunch. There are often concerts in the evening. Nice atmosphere with enough space to bring a dog or a push chair. Confirmed closed, Oct 2015. Mon-Fri 8:30am-1:00am, Sat 9:00am-1:00am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, German, Non-veg

First Review by Sterling

Really nice place, very good brakfast. - Edit

I went to Stella with a friend because she told me there would be a vegan breakfast. Not easy to find in Stuttgart if you ask me.

I had a nice, fresh pressed, orange juice and ordered the "Veggie Breakfast".
It contains vegetables as cucumber and carrots (fresh), zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, eggplants (grilled), two hearty homemade spreads, a chocolate/nut spread, marmalade, vegan butter and lots of and different kinds of bread.
Really really good!

My friend told me that a vegan cook (Katharina Bretsch) is working there, and if you look at their facebook page it seems they also have vegan lunch options and muffins, I haven't tasted those but with Katharina Bretsch having released at least two very popular vegan cookbooks I'm very confident it all tastes yummi!

Staff is nice and the location is the right mix of comfy, personal and neat.

Highly recommended.

Pros: Vegan Breakfast

Cons: servers meat

Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cafe Stella closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 859 times since Apr 2014.