Cafe Seminyak

17 Jl Raya Seminyak, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia, 80361

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic salads, vegetarian curries (Thai, Indian, Indonesian), sandwiches served with black rice breads, veggie east Asian and western food, gado gado Indonesia vegetable salad, garlic roasted potatoes with organic salad, pad Thai, tofu, tempeh with sambal, breakfast fruit juices, wheat grass, cakes and breads. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Indonesian, Non-veg

First Review by Taragibson

eggs are not vegetables, nor shrimp paste, nor prawn crackers - Edit

Told them no dairy or egg, and both my vegetarian dishes came with eggs, also with prawn crackers. Sent them back. I think they just took the eggs off from on top of food.

could've been better - Edit

My husband and I had breakfast here this morning. As I'm gluten and dairy free I was limited to just fruit, which was fine, and my hubbie ordered an English Breakfast. The wait was long and the food not that crash hot. Price was okay but would rather spend it else where.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Seminyak closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.