Cafe Roya

Contact 01159221902

130 Wollaton Rd, Beeston, Nottingham, England, NG9 2PE

Provides modern vegetarian food and will cater for special diets. Open for lunch with a seperate menu from July 2016. Located 4 miles outside of Nottingham city center. May 2013 reopened at current location; previously operated out of The Flying Goose on Chillwell Rd. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm, Tue-Sat 5:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Beer/Wine, British

First Review by freedomfields

Very good vegan options - Edit

They have a limited menu and that is not a bad thing. Their lentil cottage pie with a salad selection is quite delicious. Now to the amazing part - their vegan bakewell - l best I've ever had, including before I was vegan. The atmosphere is cozy and clean. Definitely on my list of places to return to.

Pros: great food, vegan bakewell is soooo good, good atmosphere friendly service

Cons: none

One of my favourite places in Notts - Edit

I simply love Cafe Roya. I have visited many a time and the food, quality and service really are second to none. The menu changes every month so plenty of variety and a good selection of Vegan choices. Even though the Tiramisu wasn't on this months menu, my friend called them as she absolutely loves it, and they made several portions especially for us! The customer service here is unbeatable.

The ambience is wonderful. A place for any occasion, we've had several birthday meals, catch ups with friends and it's even great for a romantic meal. The staff are really friendly and make you feel so welcome. They can't do enough for you.

I shall continue to return again and again, next time hopefully to check out their new lunch menu.

Pros: Everything!

Great new lunch time opening - Edit

Fantastic that Cafe Roya is now open at lunch time during the week! Fantastic food! Disappointed that no vegan cakes were available when we went but otherwise spot on!

It's amazing. Just go. - Edit

I've been four times. They change the menu monthly and now we just go whatever they are making because we know it will be great. It's fantastic.

Pros: Monthly menu change, Vegan and GF options

Cons: You need to book (really)

Yes, it is that good. - Edit

Having read the previous reviews, we thought we'd give Café Roya a visit.

The previous reviews were spot on. Great food, atmosphere and service.

Pros: Food, Service, Atmosphere

Cons: Often full! So wise to book in advance

Return to Nottingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Roya closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.