Cafe Palestina

+44-2037309890

53 Fortess Rd, North West London, England, NW5 1AD

Serves meat, vegan options available. Social enterprise and cooperative cafe in Kentish Town. Offers tapas-style Palestinian food, along with cakes, hot drinks, and traditional pastries. Much of the food is vegetarian, and staff know which items can be offered vegan or has a vegan option. Hosts events, film screenings, and weekly supper clubs. A shop area sells traditional handicrafts and products from Palestine. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Middle Eastern, Palestinian, Non-veg

First Review by Yasminesan

Delicious breakfast, reasonable prices! - Edit

My sister and I went to have a traditional Palestinian breakfast here - it was served in cute clay pots and consisted of hummus, aubergine dip, olives and tabbouleh, which we scooped up with bread. I also had a coffee with soya milk and my sister a fresh orange juice. Overall it was about £6 each, which is an amazing deal for London! Portions were great, service was friendly and our only regret was that we were too full to try the vegan lemon cake!

nice concept - Edit

This small cafe has a nice concept - it has traditional crafts and food from Palestine, as well as weekly events like film clubs and supper clubs (usually vegan I think).

A friend and I shared the tapas plate (vegan) which came with flatbread. The pastries (za’ataar and spinach are vegan) were really good - the za’ataar one especially. The guy working there was nice enough and knew what was in the food (for allergies etc).

There were cakes and a selection of hot drinks

Pros: vegan friendly, cooperative , location

Cons: some meat options , most deserts not vegan

Return to North West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Palestina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.