Cafe One58

1b/52 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah, Western Australia, 6210

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe with table service and advertises vegan, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Choices include a vegan burger, smoothie bowls, a big vegan breakfast. Ask which vegetarian items may be made vegan. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

Very vegan friendly! - Edit

Staff were very happy to help and service was quick, food was delicious and location was good not far from the estuary. 5th star when it becomes fully vegan! Lol

Pros: Location, Delicious food, Friendly, fast service

Good option in Mandurah - Edit

Mandurah is not very vegan-friendly in my opinion, so seeing Cafe One58 advertise vegan options made me very happy as walking down the Main Street when hungry is not great!

I had the vegan burger which came with a side of beer-battered chips (which I was most excited about), and my mum had the vegetarian wrap made vegan. The food was average but still a good option when there is not much else in the city centre.

The only other options for vegans on the Main Street was Grill'd for a vegan burger, an upmarket sweet potato quinoa dish at Flic's Kitchen or possibly the Thai restaurant (but I didn't check the menu)

Pros: Advertises vegan options

Cons: Average food

Return to Mandurah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe One58 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.