Cafe One 3

Contact 0419783313

13 Waterson Way, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday, Queensland, 4802

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and lunch cafe offering modern cuisine with fresh salads, juices, smoothies, acai bowls, changing daily entrees. Menu is around 80% vegetarian. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:00pm, Sat 6:30am-2:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by WarrenKramer7

Best place I've ever been! - Edit

For a non-vegan restaurant, this place is extremely accommodating to vegan/vegetarian needs! The insisted on making me whatever I like, from scratch, without any butters/other animal products. I decided on the salad plate with a vegan savory muffin, and it was one of the best meals I've had on my holiday so far! Plus the juices are delicious! Highly recommend for those looking for friendly and welcoming staff who more than welcome to accommodate to anyones needs!

Pros: Accomodating, Friendly, Delicious

Good food - Edit

The staff here were super friendly and happy to cater to us being vegan, giving us lots of different suggestions and options. We both ended up getting a vegan bean muffin with a mix of their different salads, it was all really yummy and reasonably priced.

Pros: Friendly staff, Affordable, Good location

Local,Organic and Healthy Options - Edit

Friendly staff that caters to vegetarian and/or whatever your dietary needs are. Dr Seuss and Cook books abound. It's worth the little extra walk outside of the main strip to support a genuine and local establishment. Food is thoughtful and refreshing after your sailing trip!

Pros: local seasonal produce, organic , healthy

Great recommendation from a local! - Edit

This is the best healthy food place in Airlie Beach. Anything you need they will do for you, from healthy juices and smoothies to vegan currys and bacon & egg sandwiches. The owners are very friendly, and there are plenty of books to look through whilst you wait for your order. They also sell some good local health foods.

Pros: Vegan, Great service, Healthy options

Delicious Vegetarian and Vegan! - Edit

This place is great! Great atmosphere, friendly people and amazing food. My GF and I are vegan and after going to every restaurant in Airlie Beach and finding only a sad salad or a vege burger on the menu that we can eat, we used Happy Cow and found Cafe One 3. Great find! We walked in and were greeted by friendly faces and delicious smells. They had vegan options and were more than happy to cater to our personal dietary needs. The food was fresh and absolutely bursting with flavour. It was great value for money and I would have gladly given more to support this local family owned cafe. Highly recommended to all diets and Dr Seuss lovers. Ask for a fresh fruit smoothie! PS I tried to give it five cow heads rating but the website wouldn't let me.

Pros: Good food, Service, Good sized portions

Return to Whitsunday Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe One 3 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.