CLOSED: Cafe Nutrimania

514-507-4616

16 Rachel Est, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H2W 1C5

Juice and smoothie bar offering a food menu with soup, salad, sandwiches, salad, snacks, coffee and tea. Hosts cooking classes. Confirmed closed, Mar 2017.

Categories: Vegan, American, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Canadian

First Review by Babette

Not so great - Edit

The options arent very special, and its very expensive for what it is. Service was not food when I went, impolite, very slow and many meals were "not available".

Cons: bad service, expensive

Cute and casual getaway - Edit

I went to Nutrimania the first time yesterday and I had a smoothie and a falafel burger to stay. Both were really good.
There was some animal doc on the tv and I must have stayed there for 2 hours just staring at polar bears!
The staff was really nice and it was really chill, there was no rush or anything and after chatting for a bit they even gave me some free kambucha on tap to taste!
Oh, and everything is vegan. Def going back.

Pros: Staff, Food, Animal Docs

Cons: Kinda cold

Disappointed - Edit

I was really excited about the opening of a new vegan spot in town.

Unfortunately, the two smoothies I tried were bland and I had to add maple syrup at home to make them better.

They have a larger menu now though, and maybe the other options are better.

cafenutrimania 14 Aug 2015 - I realize that you posted this review of our Café - I would urge you to visit again. Our plant-based foods, smoothies, cold press juices, are simply amazing. We have hundreds of positive feedback from happy customers. On another note - if you have to add sugar to your smoothies and cannot be satisfied with the natural sugar that can be found in fruits, I would suggest you pay attention to the reasons for this. Don't forget, diabetes and pre-diabetes affect people at all ages now, and sugar is the main culprit. Best. Jean-Pierre. Founder - Café Nutrimania

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cafe Nutrimania closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.