Cafe Nucleus

+44-1634406971

The Nucleus Arts Centre, 272 High St, Chatham, England, ME4 4BP

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local art cafe offering soups, sandwiches, baked potatos, and paninis with vegan cheese option. Sources local ingredients. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, French, Non-veg

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

lovely - Edit

I've been here a couple of times now. The food is varied. There are meat and vegetarian options but also a good choice for vegans. If like me you are vegan and gluten free then the choice becomes more limited but there were still a few dishes to choose from which, in my experience, is rare!! A lot of thought has gone into the decor too. It's a lovely place to lunch with friends or stop off for a coffee mid shop. Highly recommend!!

Beautiful spot supporting local art and produce! - Edit

A real find! I came here earlier this year when I was a vegetarian (i;m now vegan) but did choose a vegan lunch option when I visited.

I love that this place has a gallery space for local artists and usually locally grown produce where possible to support the local Kent farms. It has a real community feel.

The salad I had was really fresh and tasty, good service and I felt really relaxed in the garden which is a real sanctuary.

The menu is clearly labelled with both vegan and vegetarian options. The cocktails are also great!

Pros: gorgeous garden, good service, helps local artists and farms

Cons: none

Return to Chatham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Nucleus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.