Nature Cafe

Blk 8, Boon Lay Way 01-29 (at Tradehub 21 Building), West Singapore, Singapore, 609964

In April 2014 new management took over Cafe de Paradiso. Offers similar food menu with a fusion of Western and Oriental food along with cake, juice, tea, and espresso-based coffee drinks. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by wsh79

Delicious vegetarian spin on local favourites - Edit

It's been months since we've been here and the fact that I'm still thinking about the food here means that it's that good.

I live in Rome but try to visit my family in Singapore at least once a year which is why I can't visit more often.

My partner and I wanted to eat out for our wedding anniversary so we ended up here. Located at Tradehub, it could be a bit out of the way if you're taking public transportation but it's worth it.

The cafe is a cute place, small but cozy and I liked the metal star decorations that they had up for christmas. You're given a menu and have to write down yourself the food that you want which is then passed to the waiter. The dishes come in 3 sizes - small, regular and large.

So my partner and I decided to get multiple small dishes so we could try many different food. Some of the dishes we ordered that day were Pineapple rice, fried kang kong, ceral mock prawn, green curry, honey bbq mock pork.

When the dishes arrived, we were stunned to see that the dishes we ordered were fit for 4 people!

Nevertheless the food was extremely good that we stuffed ourselves so that they didn't go to waste. I loved how novel it was that they used the husk of a pineapple to recreate the "bone" for the honey bbq mock pork.

Wonderful food, helpful staff and would definitely love to go again.

Pros: Delicious food, Value for money, Clean and cosy

Cons: quite far to reach

quite a quiet place - Edit

food is not bad and price is acceptable as well.
Located close to Jurong east mrt at trade hub 21.
quite like the ambience.
Sells both western and asian food.

Return to West Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nature Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.