Cafe Natura

705-942-6186

75 Elgin St (at Queen St E), Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has plenty of vegan and gluten free options. Most dishes are made-in-house from scratch using mostly organic ingredients. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat 11:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JacquelineRu88ell

No longer Vegetarian and Just OK - Edit

Went there on a trip around the Great Lakes. They are no longer vegetarian and had a ton of meat dishes and a limited vegetarian menu and very limited vegan menu (I think two things) I ordered a sweet potato curry wrap and it was OK. Not good, not bad, but just OK, but it filled me up. I then had a small piece of a brownie that had no flavor.
Because it seems like limited options in the area, it is fine, but really nothing to write home about.

Pros: Pleasant Staff, Very Quick Service

Cons: Limited vegan options

Amazing Fresh Food - Edit

It was such a delight to find such delicious gluten free vegan food in Saulte Ste Marie while on a cross country road trip. The owner Kelly was kind enough to stay open late and accommodate my gluten free requests. The falafel plate I had was fantastic. Menu changes regularly but it is all freshly made from scratch.

Return to Sault Ste Marie Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Natura closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.