Cafe Natasha's Kabob International

314-771-3411

3200 S Grand Blvd, St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63118

Serves meat, vegan options available. Persian cuisine restaurant. Offers a separate vegetarian menu with choices for appetizers, main entrees and pita wraps; vegan items are labeled. Sample dishes such as veggie koubideh combo platter, rice and curry veggie platter, stuffed pepper and tomato, vegan falafel platter, shami platter (veggie patties). Has gluten-free. Open Mon-Tue 11:30am-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm. Closed Wed.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Catering, Middle Eastern, Persian, Iranian, Non-veg

First Review by Gregatron

Falafel - Edit

The falafel here is outstanding! They have lots of options and are knowledgable when you ask which would work. Very pleasantly surprised!

Good Veg Options - Edit

I finally tried Cafe Natasha's for lunch and found my meal to be pretty good. They have a vegetarian entrees section and the staff are knowledgeable as to which ones are vegan. I had the curried veggies with biryani rice, which was quite tasty. I have never had curry at a Persion or Mediterranean restaurant before, and although it was a little plain, I enjoyed it. As an appetizer I tried the tart pomegranate eggplant spread which I was quite impressed with. I would go back just for this dish which I have not tried before. Other people in the group had baba ghanoush, hummus, and falafel, all of which seemed to be good. I think there are other restaurants in the STL area with similar cuisine that are as good or better, but this place does have a couple of unique offerings and is worth going to if you are in the area. I would like to try their dinner entree of stuffed red bell peppers w/lentils and tomato sauce, which is not available for lunch.

Pros: Tart Pomegranate Eggplant spread, Staff familiar with what is vegan/veg, Several Vegan Offerings

Cons: No tabbouleh, A bit pricey compared to similar places

Natasha's is alright - Edit

Natasha's is alright, but it's kind of expensive, and with The Vine right across the street I don't know why a vegan would go here. Maybe the hummus bar?

Persian perfection - Edit

Cafe Natasha is on the mulitcultural S. Grand Blvd. However, you'll be hard pressed to find anything else like this in STL. The food is excellent, from the appetizers to the entrees. I wouldn't go if you are hesitant to branch out in your tastes. But not matter what you choose, it will be delicious. The service is usually awesome and the atmosphere is very inviting. The food is in the moderate price range, but you won't leave hungry. It's not a vegetarian restaurant, but the vegetarian options are all worth the visit.

Pros: Good food, good service

MMMm falafel - Edit

This is a nice little place in St. Louis that I dined at for two reasons: it had veg food and it was named after me. Well, not really but we share the same name.

I greatly enjoyed the vegan Falafel Platter with some Persian tea. I had to park out of the way as it is on a somewhat busy street. Too bad they would not give me a discount because my name is Natosha. I will visit again.

Pros: yummy falafel, good tea

Cons: location

Best Falafel in the city - Edit

Reasonable priced, decent food. The falafel is the best in the city -- hands down. The hummus is not that great.

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Natasha's Kabob International closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.