Miljoo

Contact 026114237

Gemusegasse (at Liebfrauenkirche), Koblenz, Germany, 56068

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering also vegetarian and vegan food. Modern ambiance with music. Mon-Sun 9:00am-1:00am

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, German, Non-veg

First Review by Alex82

Delish! - Edit

Hubby and I ate here last week. The reviews we saw said that they accept credit cards, but they don't. We went for cash and came back and I'm glad we did. I (vegan) had the Zucchini Lasagna, which was DELISH!!! Also, hubby (not vegan) had the pesto gnocchi, which he said was also delish. His was such a big serving he couldn't finish it, which is unusual for him! Me? I wolfed all mine down!

Pros: Great vegan options; excellent food!, Easy to find location, Nice outdoor seating

Cons: Don't accept credit cards

Mysigt ställe - Edit

Mysigt ställe med uteserveringen i en gränd. Enorm frukost, välj den lilla. Saknar dock någon soyaghurt.

Pros: En hel del att välja på, Mysigt, sitt ute

Cons: Mycket söta smaker, Kaffet under normal standard

Yummy vegan food - Edit

Nice cafe/restaurant with a great atmosphere.Can be full in the peak hours, so better reserve a table.

Well, they have quite a selection of food to choose from! There is only a small section of vegan food in their printed menu, but there is an extra vegan menu with lots of things on it.

I've been there for lunch and dinner and had the following items:

- Potato soup: Very thick and yummy soup
- Burger: This one is rather small and I think overpriced. It is just a bread roll with a burger patty, fake cheese, some sauce and vegetables. Doesn't taste bad, but I won't get it again for the price.
- Fried potatos with fake sausages: Very yummy! Comes with a salad on the plate as all main dishes seem to.
- Waffles with cherries: Must eat! Great desert and very good. And warm!

Overall I think the place is rather pricey but still ok. The vegan food is plenty to choose from and very good! The atmosphere is very relaxed and inviting. Location is also great in the city center.

Only downside I experienced: I ordered a tea with my vegan food. I did not explicitly specify that I'm vegan, but ordering only vegan dishes should make that clear. Yet I still got a dairy based little chocolate with my tea. The wrapper shows the ingredients, but I still think this should not happen.

Pros: Yummy vegan food, Big selection, Inviting atmosphere

Cons: Tea comes with milk chocolate, Bit pricy

Choice! - Edit

I found it quite hard to find vegan food in Koblenz but there was lots of choice for vegans here including main meals and cake. The food was delicious.

Pros: Choice Of Food, Serves Full Meals, Open All Day And Evening.

Return to Koblenz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Miljoo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1447 times since Mar 2011.