Café Loto

Ignacio Zaragoza 148-1 Centro, Morelia, Mexico, 58000

Vegetarian restaurant and coffee shop. Serves pastas, crepes, salads, soups, Mexican dishes, burgers, appetisers, non alcoholic drinks, coffee and desserts. Vegan options. Relocated from Allende #527B. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-8:30pm, Fri 10:00am-9:30pm, Sat 12:30pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Italian, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Bakery

First Review by bonn93

Para cualquier momento del dia - Edit

Lindo lugar, bastante céntrico y con buena atención y música. La hamburguesa de champiñones y aceitunas fue muy sabrosa, con pan tostado crujiente y fritas bien asadas. Tambien probé la plancha de vegetales con tofu, rica y saludable. Buen café. Muy recomendable.

Pros: Muchas opciones

Great place! - Edit

This was my favourite place that I found in Morelia. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable about vegan options. The first time I went they made me enchiladas verdes with tofu which were OK but not awesome, and the next time I went I got the mediterranean pasta without cheese which was delicious! Lovely hot chocolate too. Convenient opening hours as there's not really other veggie places open for dinner in Morelia.

Pros: Lovely staff, Delicious pasta and hot chocolate, Good opening hours

Return to Morelia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Café Loto closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.