Cafe Life

• Vegan
Contact 770-977-9583

1453 Roswell Rd, Marietta, Georgia, USA, 30062

Vegan cafe next door to the co-op market. Offers raw vegan food as well cooked food. Wheat-free, gluten-free options. Nov 2014 reported no more salad bar.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Juliette83

Good, but not great - Edit

My husband and I got the Avocado Melt, Green Lentil Soup, and a carrot ginger apple juice. All of it was tasty, but it didn't have the "wow" factor. Really clean place and workers were nice. Service was a little slow for take out.

Good food for health conscious veg*ns - Edit

Pretty interesting choices for lunches. They also have premade foods next door in the store part that come from this restaurant, including many deserts.

Pros: Interesting healthy choices, Veg-centered slightly gourmet food

Cons: Kind of expensive, Short hours

Excellent lunch! - Edit

I am extremely conscious about my health and well-being.
I visited the co-op for the first time this past weekend and I was very impressed with the food! It's rare that I travel OTP for food, but I will definitely be back to Cafe Life. The grocery side has tons of vegan items (things that cannot be found at Whole Foods). Also, they were sampling tons of desserts while I was there.

Pros: Vegan Options, Great Value, Friendly Employees

Delicious! - Edit

Wow! What a hidden gem! The food was amazing and I can't wait to go again! Spicy Mac and Cheese is one of the best vegan versions I have ever had! One of my childhood favorites growing up, glad to have such a great vegan version!

Pros: connected to grocery store, great staff, awesome variety/specials

Cons: only open til 4:00

Reliable, quick vegan meal - Edit

I believe everything on the menu is now vegan, but check because I have seen the cooks change periodically. Nice cafe for a quick, reliable vegan eat. The store next door (Life Grocery) sells several of the cafe's foods in convenient grab and go format. The blonde burger is delicious. The raw nachos were good but could use more toppings. Soups are reliably tasty. Daily rotating specials. Small menu but also juices and smoothies. Menu is divided into raw and cooked options. Restaurant is clean but not overly comfy or cozy. Good for a quick bite. Moderate priced.

Pros: Soups, Raw food

Cons: Atmosphere, Plastic silver wear

very disappointed - Edit

I was very disappointed from the moment I walked in! The place was very unsanitary and the food was very bad! I was really upset it was not worth a single penny and I will definitely NEVER be returning!

Pros: none

Cons: Dirty , Very bland , Not worth the money

Really loved this place - Edit

I'm visiting from Washington, D.C. this week and I was impressed with this place. It's 100% vegan, the grocery store is also vegan and the food is awesome. I had raw tacos and a wheatgrass smoothie. I loved my meal. Went to the grocery store next story and ordered some vegan cake and thought it was awesome. Unlike DC, Atlanta has some really impressive vegan options. This was my favorite.

Pros: delicious, healthy, raw

Cons: ascetics , a drive from atlanta

Cafe Life is big for Life - Edit

Almost everyone I know at Life University loves Life Cafe so I had to check it out. The food was good and the dessert was even better!

Pros: Healthy cuisine, Good Value, Excellent Food

Cons: Small space

Return to Marietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5204 times since Nov 2008.