Cafe Landwer - David Remez

• ( 1 review )

David Remez St 4, Jerusalem, Israel, 9354102

Serves fish, vegan options available. Chain of casual restaurant franchise with outlets across Israel where it's headquartered. Offers marked vegan choices - for big breakfast, hot dishes, salad with vegan feta, sandwiches, and dessert. Has plant milk for coffee. The company, founded 1919, roasts and distributes coffee beans.
Note December 2021: Restaurants in Israel are operating according to the green badge system. The green badge is available to people with proof of vaccination, recovery, or recent negative tests for Covid-19. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Israeli, Kosher, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Anirac

Anirac

Points +2840

05 May 2018

Nice vegan options

Since our apartment was pretty close to the first station we ended up 3 times eating in Cafe Landwer at our Jerusalem stay.
For dinner I tried the french stew which was pretty good. It had a lot of saitan in it and not so many veggies. I prefer the other way round, but this is a personal thing and the taste was good.
We had breakfast twice and I always took the vegan breakfast that contains a vegan omelette, that was always very good, a salat, various dips and a warm bread (white or whole up to your choice).

Pros: Lot of vegan options that are not 'standard ', Nice interior , Nice service

Return to Jerusalem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Landwer - David Remez closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.