Cafe Landwer

09-9748884

Sderot Hen 8, Herzliya, Israel

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant chain offering marked vegan items for big breakfast, hot dishes, salads, and dessert; has soy milk for coffee. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Mediterranean, Israeli, Kosher, Non-veg

First Review by TanyaClapper

Terrible Service - Edit

First - I absolutely love the Cafe Landwer chain of restaurants. They have an extensive menu of vegan and vegetarian options and are always willing to modify dishes to make them vegan friendly. That being said, this location is a bad branch and should be avoided. I have eaten at this branch multiple times and each time I am reminded of how terrible the service is. I have received drinks with pieces of mold floating on the top, salads with vegetables drowning in the dressing, and orders that I discovered we're not placed after waiting for 30 minutes. At this branch you will need to ask 5 times for anything you want and practically beg them to bring you the bill and take your money. Do yourself a favor and avoid this branch at all costs. There are other Landwer branches in hertzilia and raanana so visit them instead.

Pros: Food

Cons: Terrible service!

Nice - Edit

It's nice for having the breakfast

Return to Herzliya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Landwer closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.