Kult

Contact +49-93153143

Landwehrstrasse 10, Würzburg (at Sanderstrasse), Wurzburg, Germany, 97070

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub founded since 1989. Alternative atmosphere, has some vegetarian and vegan food marked on the menu. Dishes include chilli with soy 'beef,' vegetarian burger, pasta, and hotdog. The restaurant has board games for guests to play. Cozy atmosphere. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-1:00am, Mon-Fri 9:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Non-veg

First Review by Kaydee63

laid back atmosphere - Edit

nice bar with breakfast, where you can pick the ingredients and big choice of meals till late.
several vegan options. f.e. seitan "schnitzel" and vegan hot dog. soymilk for the coffee etc. as well.
nice concept: there is no boss - all the employees decide together.

Pros: laid back atmosphere, several vegan options, "socialism" concept

Cons: not really gourmet food

great food till late - Edit

a cosy bar with nice atmosphere
I got there at around 10pm and was served a vegan dürüm. Tasted good. There are quite some vegan options on the menu. Full menu is served till 11pm but you can get some of the menu (and also some vegan stuff) till 1am.

Pros: food till late, nice place, inexpensive

Comfortable College Scene - Edit

Cafe Kult has a laid back feel. Has a small patio in the street with tables and plenty of tables inside. I went on a Sunday night which is pizza/pasta night. The "menu" was triangular-shaped pieces of paper on each table where you'd order your custom pizza or pasta. I created a pizza with spinach, zucchini, leaks, garlic and textured soy protein (can't remember what they called it on the menu but it had "vegan" written next to it). The sauce was delicious, the vegetables very skimpy and the wait (50+ minutes!) way too long. A small pizza and tap water cost me 7 euro. Luckily two amiable local college students helped me figure out the menu (I know very little German) and talked to me while I waited. Good vibe; people talking and people reading philosophy. I was definitely on the old side (mid-40s) in there. Not sure what their menu is like on other nights. A pretty okay meal; didn't go back there during my stay but not sorry I went there my first night.

Pros: Non-touristy, Outdoor seating, Veg/vegan friendly

Cons: Long wait time, Skimpy on vegetables

Return to Wurzburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kult closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1754 times since Dec 2008.