Cafe Komodo

Contact 08-8344-7448

118 Prospect Road, Prospect, Adelaide, South Australia,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegetarian and all-day breakfast. A place to hang out with also outdoor seating. Fri jazz 5-11pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by pineconesjay

Hot damn! - Edit

This place is bloody amazing!!

It's very cute and friendly, plays great tunes and they have outside courtyard which we chose to sit in! The staff are really lovely as well!

The menu has a decent number of vegan options to choose from as well as a specials board. We ended up getting the Vegan Heaven (all day breakfast plate) and it was aptly named! One of the best breakfasts I have ever had! We also got the Vegan Taco from the specials board! Absolutely hugeeeee and amazing! Both meals were fresh, tasty and super, super filling!

Will 100% come back again!

Best breakfast! - Edit

Took my omni Mum here for breakfast. We both had a lovely vegan breakfast with one of the best tofu scrambles I've ever had. I noticed a few other vegan options on the menu as well. Great coffee, cute cafe with outdoor seating. Small discreet alley entrance, it's easy to miss!

Pros: Vegan options, Great coffee, Friendly staff, good service

Delish - Edit

A friend and I were walk ins on mothers day, and though we didn't have a booking the staff set us up a table and were very accommodating. The food and coffee were delicious and we will certainly be back for more :)

Best hangout north of the city - Edit

Having worked in Prospect for three years, I can safely say Komodo was my fav place to eat. Their famous Tofu Burger got the nod every time but offer many great lunch options and some good breakfast options too. Very friendly staff - they love being there. Great live music friday nights too. They are just before Lizards on the Fridge on Prospect Rd.

Pros: Food, Service, Vibe

Great Vegetarian Friendly Cafe - Edit

This is a really nice vegetarian-friendly cafe, tucked away down a little footpath off the main road. Very funky atmosphere, great decoration, with seating indoors and out in a nice courtyard. Friday nights and sunday afternoons there are chilled out music gigs. I've come for breakfast and lunch on a few occasions, and always impressed. There is a set menu with vegetarian options and also a weekly specials board to choose from. It is nice to sit and eat breakfast in the courtyard under the vines, or catch up with friends on one of the many sofas. Highly recommended for this side of town.

Pros: funky, good food, good service

Cons: can be hard to find

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Komodo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1993 times since Mar 2009.