First Review by Jenniferjunior

Very Good Food, But Few Options - Edit

The menu wasn't in English, so we had a little trouble translating. One of the waitresses there spoke English, although not all of the waitstaff does. She was very helpful and explained which items they could make vegan for us. The options were limited, but everything was very tasty! We had an herb and olive oil toasted bread, very tasty hummus, and a big salad. They had soy milk available for coffee and tea. The menu didn't seem to be labeled as far as which items were vegan or vegetarian and they do serve meat. Without the help of the waitress is would have been difficult, but she was very friendly and helpful! The food we had was great!

Pros: good food, friendly staff, good atmosphere

Cons: no English menu, vegan items not labeled, limited vegan options

Klatsch is cool - Edit

This is my favorite bar/cafe and it's what makes Wiesbaden liveable. The only thing I can think of which I might list as negative is the slow service. But this is Germany. No one expects fast service. It's just part of the atmosphere and you get used to it or stand up and find someone to take your order. You can go here alone and just read one of the leftist publications, peoplewatch, read a book. There is no Coke and no requirement to even order anything. So just drop in and hang out!
Oh, I think they're closed on Mondays.

Pros: totally relaxed, cozy, no pressure to order, wacky background music

Cons: slow service, not always friendly servers

Return to Wiesbaden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Klatsch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1782 times since Jan 2008.