Cafe Kiwi

0176-23382398

Herrngasse 7 (at Wassergasse), Bad Windsheim, Germany, 91438

Vegetarian bakery/cafe serves sweets, like cakes and tarts, plus savory dishes. Soy milk for cappuccinos. Try the tiramisu tart. Open Tue-Sat 9:00am-5:30pm, Sun 10:00am-5:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Take-out, Bakery, German

First Review by Nika1820

Amazing food in small town - Edit

(Review from March 2015. The cafe is still open.)

This cafe was recommended to us by a family we are staying with near Bad Windsheim, as they had eaten great vegan cake here. When I saw it on Happy Cow I hoped it was going to be a good experience. One of the staff (the owner?) told us she is vegan herself, but it is not just a vegan cafe.

They had five cake options when we went in (all vegan), and my husband & I shared an apple pie and a chocolate and banana pie, and also took a slice of chocolate cake to take away! I asked for an iced coffee and was offered the choice of having it 'German style', which was to have some ice cream (non-dairy) in it! I decided this sounded amazing and opted for this, and it was a delightful unexpected extra to my caffeine hit.

We had a roll with smoked tofu and salad each, and we also had the option of a cashew nut salad but we felt satisfied with all we had ordered. However, that didn't stop us getting a Vego bar on the way out (a big chunky bar of hazelnut and chocolate heaven).

It was a great little find in a small town, with friendly (English-speaking) staff and food options which would hopefully suit most diets.

Pros: English-speaking staff, Hard to find options in a small town

Cafe KIWI - Edit

Herrngasse 7 (Wassergasse)Bad Windsheim, Germany 91438
0176-23382398 is the adress in, I call it: Meat country.
Tasty cupcakes, Tiramisucake and other cakestuff is there.
Enjoy it
Nika

Pros: excellent food, good value , friendly staff

Return to Bad Windsheim Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Kiwi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.