Cafe Karibo

Contact 904-277-5269

27 N 3rd St (at Fernandina Beach), Amelia Island, Florida, USA, 32034

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lunch and dinner menu offer a few veggie items like Thai noodle salad, veggie burger (mayo), veggie wrap (feta), and dinner tofu tower. Could ask to make your dish vegan.

Category: American, Non-veg

First Review by 2Chickens

Ugh - Edit

I had the veggie wrap. The tofu was really squishy and just had a terrible texture. The bean sprouts had a sour-bitter flavor. The wrap was soggy and the beans' juices were leaking all over the place. The decor was cool, but the food was really bad and took forever to get to our table, and the staff seemed really unattentive.

Pros: Decor was alright.

Cons: Expensive, bad food, bad staff.

Excellent veg-friendly restaurant - Edit

I can't say enough about how much my husband and I enjoyed eating at Cafe Karibo. We tried four of their small plates and shared the veggie burger. There were so many tasty looking options for us that it was difficult to choose. Everything was excellent but the lentil plate and burger were really phenomenal. Service was top-notch and atmosphere was laid-back and comfortable. I would definitely recommend for veg and non-veg folks alike.

My favorite local veg-friendly restaurant! - Edit

I have lived in Fernandina for three years, and upon moving, was delighted to find Cafe Karibo. They have the best veggie burger I have ever had! I think it is very popular because a couple of times that I have been, it hasn't been available. The Thai noodle salad with tofu is also very, very good. I just recently made the transition to vegan, and I'm not sure if those items are vegan, but I will find out! Karibo is going to cater our wedding party next spring, and they're open to doing at least a couple vegan items. Definitely a favorite of mine! Laid-back atmosphere, good live music are also a plus.

Pros: Yummy food, Laid-back atmosphere

Cons: Service sometimes slow if busy

Return to Amelia Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Karibo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.