Cafe Jasmin

Contact 760-320-7535

125 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste 103 (at downtown), Palm Springs, California, USA, 92262

Serves meat, vegan options available. A pleasant place in downtown Palm Springs. Owner is helpful with vegan suggestions. Has split pea soup, lentil soup, potato pie with strudel dough, hot potatoes and cold cabbage in vinagrette, apple strudel, hummus, and salads. Closed August.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sitleclark

Satisfied - Edit

Had the lentil soup and it was delicious. Ordered the salad that had oranges and grapes, but they were out of grapes. I asked if I could have strawberries instead, and they happily accommodated. Sat outside and enjoyed the live music from the restaurant next door.

Pros: Very friendly , Several vegan options

Welcoming & Delicious! - Edit

My husband & I went to Cafe Jasmin for lunch yesterday and enjoyed the atmosphere, service & the food! Our server Danny was very sweet and helped us with a couple of directions around the city. The manager, maybe owner, was professional & came over to our table to thank us for coming in. They both seemed to really care about their customers. We sat out on the patio and I had the lentil soup & a hummus sandwich and both were delicious and reasonably priced! We recommend this restaurant and will be going back.

Pros: Great Lentil soup & sandwich., Great service, Enjoyed sitting on the patio

Great Service (and hummus) - Edit

Very quaint resturant with homemade hummus and split pea soup. I recommend both of these items. Owner is friendly and can accomodate for various items.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Outside Seating, Good size portions

Cute n Cozy. - Edit

Hard to find, and even more difficult to park. However, the staff and manager are very friendly. Food is affordable but there is a very limited variety of vegetarian dishes, and even fewer vegan meals. The salads are very bland, but their lentil soup was pretty good. Overall, it's a nice place to visit once for lunch or breakfast, but the food probably wont make for a fulfilling dinner meal.

Pros: Great customer service, Affordable prices

Cons: Difficult to find, Difficult to park, Limited variety

Return to Palm Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Jasmin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3292 times since Dec 2007.