Cafe Ibis

• Veg-friendly
Contact 888-740-4777

52 Federal Ave, Logan, Utah, USA,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop with a cafe menu including sandwiches, wraps, breakfast food. A few sandwiches can be made vegan. The soup of the day is sometimes vegan. Vegan potato salad with Nayonaise available and tofu can be substituted in sandwiches and wraps. Many coffees are triple certified. Also sells Alternative Baking Company (ABC) cookies. Wi-fi. Hours displayed are for food; coffee shop hours are longer.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by EstherT

Great place for plant-based food - Edit

Caffe Ibis is the local favorite for coffee, but the food is great too. Plenty of veggie options, with enough vegan options to make it one of the vegan-friendly places around (which, admittedly, isn't hard to do). Service is great, and atmosphere is friendly. Located in a unique part of Logan just off Main.

Pros: More food options than you'd expect, All local, Fair compensation/trade policy for coffee

Cons: Limited seating if it's crowded

Great Coffee! - Edit

Cafe Ibis is a great coffee shop with amazing coffee. They have soy milk and always have some sort of vegan dessert/sweet treat. They also have a lunch menu with a few vegan options.

Their vegan breakfast menu is pretty limited, but I was able to make their breakfast burrito vegan and it was actually pretty awesome. I'd get it again.

Pros: Amazing coffee, Soy milk, Vegan treats

Cons: Limited vegan food options

Not the best vegan food.... - Edit

I love the concept and especially the atmosphere of this cute college cafe. Unfortunately, the food just wasn't a hit with my family and we felt it was a bit expensive for what we received at lunch ($22 for two sandwiches and a cookie). The service was friendly and as I stated before, the atmosphere was awesome, but when returning to Logan we will try a different vegetarian friendly place.

Pros: atmosphere

Cons: food wasn't very good, on the pricey side

Love cafe ibis - Edit

I adore cafe ibis. They always have vegan friendly food, and vegan cookies on stock! Well, they have vegan friendly lunch, I am not so sure about breakfast, and they don't have food I think after about 4pm ish.. ? So dinner is a no go.. unfortunately. They usually have a soup of the day which is vegan and the wraps and sandwiches can be made vegan :)

Pros: great service, local and organic food

Cons: no dinner, takes a bit of time

Return to Logan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Ibis closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 795 times since Jan 2012.