Cafe Hanna

( 1 review )
831-708-8845

5272 Scotts Valley Dr, Scotts Valley, California, USA, 95066

Serves meat, vegan options available. Greek fusion cafe incorporating dishes and preparation styles from Middle Eastern countries as well as Greece. Menu has a labeled vegan section with a falafel sandwich, eggplant sandwich, and spanikopita. You'll also find a few vegan choices offered in the main menu sections. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Greek, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Conniemm

Delicious food - Edit

I've been wanting to try Cafe Hanna since they opened last summer. I was really happy to see that they have a labeled vegan section on their menu.

Orders are taken at the counter and the staff serving us were very friendly. I ordered the falafel sandwich and enjoyed that it was served as a wrap vs. the normal pita bread. The wrap was crispy and I liked the contrast of the filling with the wrap.

The restaurant is bright and cheery which makes it welcoming. I look forward to going back to try their other vegan items.

Pros: Several vegan choices!, Bright and cheery environment, Inexpensive

Return to Scotts Valley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Hanna closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.