Cafe Green Door

17 Brougham St, New Plymouth, New Zealand, 4310

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe near the center with vegan choices including one burger, soup, pancakes, cabinet food, raw cakes, smoothies, and iced drinks. Soy, rice, coconut, and almond milks available. Coconut cream as an alternative.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Honey, Non-veg

First Review by SabrinaMcKenzie

Breakfast waffles... - Edit

We had breakfast here which was tasty & nicely presented but after waiting until they opened at 9, I was pretty hungry so when my waffles arrived I was disappointed with the portion size. Not even 2 full sized waffles or a whole banana...it was just too small for $20 and I left here still hungry!

That, and the waffles were cold while the side of berries that came with them were still frozen....like hard, frozen!

Not a great experience but maybe we'll try them again some time as some of the vegan cabinet food looked good.

Pros: Plenty of variety, Friendly staff, Good service. Clean cafe

Cons: small portions for the $$

A favourite - Edit

So many awesome vegan options here! The coffee is great and I can highly recommend the goddess bowl if you're after something savoury and healthy.

The best raw cakes! - Edit

This cafe has some awesome vegan options. Their vegan iced drinks are super tasty and they have some of the best raw slices! A must try is the peanut butter slice. Super friendly staff and nice spacious interior with outdoor seating.

Return to New Plymouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Green Door closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.