Cafe Gebo

• ( 3 reviews )

673 E Simpson Ave (2240 S), Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84106

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local cafe located in Dancing Crane Imports. Lunch menu emphasizes fresh ingredients. Most food is vegetarian or vegan. Sometimes makes vegan pastries. Previously named Cafe Solstice. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by VeganBattleBot

mirandaburdett

Points +134

26 Dec 2019

Cute little zen-den.

I love their tacos and brownies. Great selection of tea. After you eat, you can explore dancing crane.. which is always an adventure.

Pros: Cute place for a date.

Chantz

Points +29

Herbivore
23 Oct 2017

This place makes me happy

I love the vibe here. They have an amazing sandwich that was made vegan for me. They also have many baked goods which are vegan, the zucchini brownie was TO DIE FOR! Also I got the spring fever tea which was perfect.

VeganBattleBot

Points +537

19 Feb 2013

Delicious and Affordable

This place is great! Most items on the menu can be made vegan and are full of lots of healthy ingredients that other restaurants generally charge a lot of mula for. Every time my family and I go there we're surprised by how affordable it is. The chefs there also bake different vegan "treats" daily. Once we went in and they had delicious cookies. Another time they had made vegan marshmallows. Another day banana muffins, and so on. The staff are also really friendly, the ambiance is relaxing - overall, love it.

Pros: affordable, delicious, comfortable

Cons: no outdoor seating

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Gebo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.