Cafe Garibaldi Ristorante

Contact 905-988-9033

375 St. Paul St E, St Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2R3N1

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family owned Italian restaurant since 1995. Menu is meat-heavy but in 2015 it began offering a separate vegan menu with appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Kitchen breaks from 2:30-5pm. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by OccasionalGrump

Wonderful Dinner - Edit

My mother and I recently stopped in for dinner at this restaurant. The owner's were extremely nice and helpful when it came to accommodating vegan requests and everything was outlined perfectly in their separate (and delicious) vegan menu. Will definitely stop by here again soon!

Nice for lunch - Edit

My wife and I ate a late lunch here recently, en route westward from Niagara on the Lake. There's a reasonable amount of choice on the separate vegan menu, including some dishes with imitation meats (which we did not try) and some with dried legumes (which we did try). Both the pasta-with-chickpeas and the baked eggplant with tofu were very nice, though the food was not as good as in the best Italian restaurants we've tried. I'd have no hesitation about returning there the next time it was on my route, but I wouldn't go out of the way to eat there.

Return to St Catharines Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Garibaldi Ristorante closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.