Cafe Ganefryd

Borggade 16 (at Norregade), Aarhus, Denmark, 8000

Small cozy vegetarian cafe in the Latin Quarter of Aarhus. Serves burgers, salads, the menu of the day (such as Moroccan stew in the Fall), cake, coffee and more. Most, if not all, dishes come in a vegan variety as well and are clearly marked. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:30am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Mediterranean, Take-out, European, North African

First Review by AuntyJules

Okay food. - Edit

Pretty average food, not super interesting but okay if you are in the area and want something vegan. Cozy space.

Pros: cozy space

Cons: not very interesting.

Ganefryd is a must when you visit Aarhus - Edit

Oh boy...they know how to serve excellent Chai. The balance between spicy, bitter and sweet was ideal for my tastebuds. The hot chocolate that my company got was even better - although I have no idea how this is possible. Café Ganfryd offers different plant milks and natural sweeteners.
As we were the only guests during our visit in Ganefryd the nice lady behind the counter had a friendly chat with us and gave us some vegan treats for free

Pros: directly located in the city centre, attentive customer care

Return to Aarhus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Ganefryd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.