CLOSED: Cafe Fleminggatan - Sattva

• Vegetarian

Contact +46-8-6546869

Fleminggatan11, Kungsholmen, Stockholm, Sweden, 11226

Also known as Sattva's Eko Smak. This is an organic cafe on Kungsholmen, a 10 minute walk from the central station. Serves organic food, soup, coffee, soya latte, carrot cake, bread, with a variety of vegan options. Their own bakery, Naturbageriet Sattva, provides the bread and baking. APR 2016 REPORTED SHUT. closed Sat-Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, European, Swedish

First Review by Georgina

Hit and miss - Edit

I have mixed feelings about Sattva, it's a bit hit and miss in my opinion. I've bought their pierogies several times which are good but not exceptional. Recently I've enjoyed chocolate croissants bought at their shop in Gamla stan which are DELICIOUS and good value. The other day I popped into the shop on Kungsholmen for coffee and a nibble only to find dry, non-appetizing cinnamon rolls and croissants. The service was poor and unenthusiastic which I've experienced before at this particular branch (perhaps a language barrier issue). They seem to do a nice lunch but I might try it at one of the other branches instead. The interior is not very cosy, plastic chairs and loud colours. My company and I didn't stay there long.

Not bad, nothing great - Edit

Simple, decent place. Honest food. Nice staff. Nothing outstanding, but really quite a good option if you're in the area.

Very small and, on a warm day, uncomfortably muggy inside.

Pros: reasonably priced, decent food, nice staff

Cons: small, uncomfortable on rare hot days

Great Soup - Edit

We went into this little cafe for lunch. There were pastries, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, a few different kinds of pierogies, breads and hummus, sandwiches and soup. We ordered coconut soup, which was simple, but soo good!

Simple but good - Edit

Very simple interior, small place, but with good vibes. Most stuff is vegan. The day I was there they had 4 types of different pierogies, all vegan. Nice staff, spoke English.

Pros: mostly vegan, delicious, friendly staff

Cons: small place (when only indoor available)

Great for vegans - Edit

Most food is vegan, which is lovely. I tried a tofu quiche and a tofu and avocado roll (I loved the idea of vegan rolls which are so hard to find). It's also a great place for a cake and tea, they had many vegan cakes: banana, apple, carrot, chocolate and blueberry muffins. The cafe is called Ecocafe now I think.

Pros: cheap, good choice, great atmosphere

Cons: a bit hidden away

good value - Edit

It is a really nice store/lunch restaurant/tea and coffee house that is really close to the centre of Stockholm. You don't get a huge meal but that is perfect for me when I want to eat lunch, I don't think I really need that much at that time. I guess it would also be good for tea or fika (Swedish). Enjoy

Pros: good value, store and restaurant, close to the centre

Adorable place! - Edit

Great little place, very cute with some indoor and outdoor seating (maybe seats 10 inside, 4 or 6 out?). Good selection of foods, all well-presented in a display case and then served usually with a lovely salad. Great value for money and excellent service with English spoken. Papers provided on each table; very quiet in the cafe. Also has a small selection of things to buy, household and food.

Pros: Excellent food, Excellent service, Lovely atmosphere

Cons: Little seating, No loos

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cafe Fleminggatan - Sattva closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 8566 times since Feb 2009.