Cafe Eleven

Contact 904-460-9311

501 A1A Beach Blvd, St Augustine, Florida, USA, 32080

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu includes a vegetarian section with salads and sandwiches. Has Wi-Fi. Live music. Open since 2001. Mon-Sun 7:00am-9:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by toddeasley1

will go back! - Edit

We are visiting from Orlando and we're looking for a vegan friendly and local place, this place hit the spot! Their Acai bowl was on point! Even their weekend buffet left healthy options for my meat eating fiance. They have a ton of smoothies that I want to try as well! Quaint and good service.

Pros: local, vegan friendly , good service

Cons: only buffet breakfast on weekends

Eh - Edit

I went there because the summary said there were a bit of vegan options. The only vegan starter was hummus. As for the main courses, I had the tempeh sandwich, sans cheese. The bread was stale and the tempeh was way too salty. Wasn't impressed at all and wouldn't recommend it for vegans. Unless you want to eat the same meal you can get anywhere really. Humus a a sanwich without cheese...

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Nice staff

Cons: Low quality food, Not very vegan friendly

Best Vegan Wrap? - Edit

My wife and I think the huge vegan wrap with tempeh was the best we have ever eaten. The Sweetwater IPA on tap is local, vegan, and it is delicious. Cafe 11 has more vegan options we want to try.

Pros: Good Vibes, Good Vegan Wrap, Good Local Vegan Beer

Vegan Visiting Family.. - Edit

I live in Miami and was visiting family in St. Augustine. Being a vegan and my family is not...I found this place that could satisfy both. We went for breakfast and the waitress (vegan as well) was very helpful. I had a great meal and the waitress mentioned that lunch time is even more vegan friendly.

Pros: Friendly, Helpful And Knowledgeable Staff.

Cons: Limited Variety At Breakfast

Return to St Augustine Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Eleven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3410 times since Sep 2010.