Cafe Eclectic - Midtown

Contact 901-725-1718

603 N McLean Blvd, Memphis, Tennessee, USA, 38107

Serves meat, vegan options available. Laid back cafe that offers a few vegan items and will make other dishes vegan upon request. At weekend brunch you could substitute tofu for scrambled eggs and veggie sausage for other meats. Has Wi-Fi, another location in Harbortown Square, Memphis. Mon-Sat 6:30am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Brie651

Pretty good - Edit

We stopped in for Sunday brunch. They have a separate brunch menu, which didn't include the tofu scrambles or the vegan pancakes that are on the regular breakfast menu, but when I asked they were happy to make them. I had the vegan pancakes and an earl grey with almond milk. My husband had the same with the veggie sausage added. He liked that, I thought it was kind of soggy. I like my veggie sausage crisp on the outside. There weren't tons of options, but it was nice to get something for breakfast at a restaurant other than oatmeal.
Next time in town we'll go back to try lunch. They had some vegan blueberry pie that looks great!
Vegetarians, there were TONS of vegetarian options on the menu, all clearly marked. And even a separate vegetarian specials board.

Pros: vegan pancakes, caters to vegetarians, great service

Cons: serves meat, not lots of vegan options

Pretty Good! - Edit

My family and I have been Vegans for almost a whole year now and, living in Memphis, TN; we did not expect to find many places with veg options. But, we have been surprised and this little place was a nice addition to our options. The place was quaint and sweet and they served us out meal. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of options that were available for the Veg community, but better than nothing. I got the tofu wrap and a 'cute' salad. the salad was FANTASTIC and the wrap would have been better if we'd been told it would be SO spicy. I also had a Soy Chai Tea Latte which was delicious, but they charged us for our soymilk which i did not appreciate. Overall it was a good experience and I probably will make a stop there with my family again in the future. :)

Pros: Veg Options, Soy Milk Available, Nice Atmosphere

Cons: Lack of Options, Charges for Soy Milk

Return to Memphis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Eclectic - Midtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2039 times since Jun 2011.