Cafe do Mar

Contact 24-33619446

Praia Canto, Ilha Grande, Brazil,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant and pub on the beach. One vegetarian and vegan option each, and it's possible to customize a salad. Fresh juices. Staff speak English. Has Wi-Fi.

Category: Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Brazilian, Non-veg

First Review by LiaTraballero

It was BBQ night when I went - Edit

When I went it was BBQ night so I didnt have the option to have the vegan plate but there were still options. I had the grilled veggies and cheese with a side salad and rice. It was pretty good.The caipirinhas are excellent. I had a pineapple one!

Pros: Great location directly on the beach, Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive

Vegan option - Edit

Nice beachfront location. There is one prato vegano - falafel, veg, salad and rice - a nice meal but a bit dry, the falafel really needs a sauce to accompany it. I'm guessing the napolitan pasta is vegan too.

Nice place! - Edit

I couldn't believe when I saw "Prato Vegano" on the menu! I loved this place, I loved eating on the beach and I loved eating something different from rice&vegetables or feijoada! It is 5/10 mins from Abraoo's main streets. Staff is nice and speaks english. Make sure you have a fresh juice ;)

Pros: Know what Vegan means, Table on the beach, Speak english

Cons: Not many choices

Return to Ilha Grande Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe do Mar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 415 times since Apr 2015.