1 Review

First Review by rogueavocado

Casual, two vegan entrees, non-dairy milk - Edit

Lovely casual cafe with an English menu. Two vegan entrees that I could see, vegan savory crepe and vegan sandwich on spelt bread. The fillings were the same for both, guacamole, lettuce, corn, tomato and 'nuts' (as listed on the menu). I had the vegan crepe, which was...unusual, if earnest. A large crepe with a very think layer of guac, vegetables on top, sprinkled with raisins and pumpkin seeds. In retrospect I should have tried the sandwich, though corn might have made that just as unusual. Of the crepe doughnis vegan as indicated by listed the savory as vegan, you could get a sweet crepe with powdered sugar and fruit, which would probably be more satisfying and better value for money. There appeared to be vegan tapas, a chickpea stew with chard and homemade spring rolls, but I didn't try them or ask if they were vegan. They note milkshakes can be made with non-dairy milks and I assume the same for their coffee drinks as well.

Pros: One of very few places in Ronda with vegan options, Inexpensive, Non-dairy milks

Cons: Unusual dishes, Limited options

Return to Ronda Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe de Agata closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.