Cafe Chameleon

01639 841395

Heol Glantawe, Ystradgynlais, Wales, SA9 1ES

Serves meat, vegan options available. Housed in the old Gough Arms Pub, this place offers as cafe by day and village pub in the evening. Has vegetarian and gluten-free -- ask which are or can be vegan. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Welsh, Non-veg

First Review by heyjude

Five stars, you silly app. - Edit

Just because this is not a fully vegan/vegetarian place I can't give this five stars on this app.

Well, it deserves five. Lovely vibe, great staff and excellent food. Heaps of vegan/vegetarian options and they even double check with you if something isn't completely vegan or has allergy-type ingredients.

A nice selection of beers and ciders on tap too as well as a full bar. You can ask to sample the taps first - they offered before I had to ask!

An amazing gem to discover in the UK and really really reasonably priced. I wish this place many years of awesomeness, thank you for giving me a break food-wise through this trip. 11/10.

Pros: Lots of vegan/vegetarian options., Cheap!!!

Cons: None.

A little gem in the Swansea Valley! - Edit

A lovely, cosy and rustic cafe with great vegan and vegetarian options. Everything is freshly cooked so don't expect fast food! There is a bar with very good range of alcoholic and soft drinks and fab coffees.
I generally order a bowl of olives or hummus with crudites and a drink to nibble on while my meal is being prepared.
It has indoor and outdoor seating and a small car park.
Always a favourite with me and my friends 😀😀

Return to Ystradgynlais Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Chameleon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.