CLOSED: Cafe Bocado

Contact 928-367-5006

1450 E White Mountain Blvd, Pinetop, Arizona, USA, 85935

Serves meat, vegan options available. Oriental, Greek and Thai papaya salads, rice paper summer roll, curry tofu saute are vegan suitable. Grilled tofu can be added to any salad or entree. Marinated veggie and portobella sandwiches and falafel can be made vegan. Live music most weekends for dinner. Specialty espresso coffee, chai and dairy-free chai, blended coffees. House-made pasta. CONFIRMED CLOSED, OCT 2016.

Category: Thai, Juice bar, Asian, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by cecilbuck

Amazingly Fresh, Delicious Meals - Edit

What a gem! Found this restaurant on Happy Cow and decided to give it a shot.

They had options for the kids not listed on the menu. Just ask the server, the kids split a smoothie and each had a grilled cheese with fruit salad. They really enjoyed it. Other kid choices included turkey or ham sandwiches, pasta with alfredo or marinara, or hot dog.

I had the Rice Paper Summer Roll with peanut sauce,delicious! Fresh, crisp veggies and salad. The tofu and mushrooms perfectly seasoned.

My wife thoroughly enjoyed the Greek Pita. Finished every last bite which is a sure sign of a great meal.

We tried the desert and it was divine. The family and I split the turtle cheese cake and flour-less chocolate cake. They were good size portions with presentation that was so pleasant it was unexpected. Strawberries as garnish with caramel and chocolate swirls around the cheese cake and plate.

My wife and I walked out of there claiming that we just had the best lunches we've ever eaten!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday March 12, 2014

Pros: Variety, Veg Friendly, Good Value

Has CLOSED: Cafe Bocado closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.