Cafe At Arcosanti

928-632-6214

13555 S Cross L Rd, Mayer, Arizona, USA, 86333

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a continental breakfast, lunch buffet, and dinner buffet or a la carte, with vegan choices. Has Wi-Fi, and a beer/wine bar is available at dinner. Stunning architecture and views of high desert landscape. Interstate 17, exit 263. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm. Hours subject to change by meal and day.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Buffet, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by MeganGriffith

What a wonderful place! - Edit

I got the chance to visit Arcosanti during my undergraduate studies to complete my 5 weeks workshop programme.
In the middle of nowhere, this place gives you the chance to reconnect to your self and nature.
Incredible location and project, variety of food vegan and non available at the cafè, super friendly environment!
You must visit it!

Pros: food options available, friendly people, amazing environment

So Happy I was Staying Here - Edit

Arcosanti is an amazing place to visit. It's beautiful and the architecture is so unique. As an added bonus, there's a cafe on site that serves mostly items grown on site (some stuff is shipped in due to limited growing seasons) and prepared by residents of Arcosanti. It doesn't look terribly appetizing, but it's absolutely delicious. I was staying at Arcosanti and my last night I was so excited for my final meal at the cafe only to find out a wedding was being held there and the cafe was closed! I felt so upset that I didn't savor my prior meal as if it were my last since I expected I could eat it one more time!

Pros: Delicious, fresh, and local ingredients, Unbelievable views, Very affordable

Cons: Limited hours, Might be closed in events

Return to Mayer Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe At Arcosanti closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.